Supply Plus Ltd are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our users whilst providing the highest possible quality of information and service. To comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 we should like to explain to you how we will treat any personal information and/or private data which we obtain from you.
Who we are
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via the Website may include.
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with via email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
- Notify you about enhancement to our services, such as changes to the website, new services and special offers that may be of interest. We may contact you by mail, telephone or email with offers.
- Your preferences and use of email updates recorded by emails we send you in the form of HTML’s.
- Monitor traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop and improve the design and layout of our website.
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request to view any page or product on our Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- We may use your email address to send you information on a new product or service update.
- We may notify you about an enhancement to a service we provide, such as changes to the website, new services and news items.
- We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring use of the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. This is known as HTML’s. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.